TUR BUDAYA 2019


BALI! I'M IN LOVE!


Tur Budaya! Who's excited?! EVERRYYYYBODY! Soo on 17-22 March 2019 our school held a program called Tur Budaya for  11th grade. March 17th 2019, we gathered in Husein Sastranegara Airport, my class, XI IPA 2 was on a first batch so we have to stand by from 7 a.m. and our plane board at 10 a.m. We arrived at I gusti Ngurah Rai Airport about 12 a.m. As we arrived, we went to our bus and had our lunch.

Our bus was accompanied by a tourguide named Mbok Komang, she was so nice and knew almost everything about Bali so during the trip to our first destination, Tanah Lot, she told us a lot of stories for like 2 hours. Finally, when we arrived in Tanah Lot, we had 2 hours to strolled around there. Me and my friends also took a lot of photos there because Tanah Lot wasso stunning the waves was not big so we can play with it. There's also a lot of unique shop and unique things to sell.

me and my friends at tanah lot!

After had enough, we went back to our bus and our next destination was Jimbaran. In Jimbaran we could both enjoy the sea and ate a seafood there. But too bad, it was raining hard when our dinner served so we didn't get to see a special nights performaces in Jimbaran and fireworks. We got wet and our food too. Actually, i really felt sad and dissapointed at that time. Then, we went to our hotel, Quest Hotel. There we were given by our room card and took a rest after having a bath.

JIMBARAN!

beautiful skies~

The next morning, we had breakfast in our hotel at 7 a.m. Actually, the breakfast wasn't that good and i just had a tasteless porridge lol. After that, we went to our bus and got ready to our destination Tanjung Benoa! Yay! There we could play a lot of water sports and it was so  exciting. I got a chance to experience flying fish for the first time together with my friend Sonya and i had to pay Rp. 200.000. Flying fish was so crazy! We were actually fly above the sea. Such an amazing feeling when i was up there. 

Tj. Benoa's sand


Then, we got ready to lunch. After we lunch, we went to Pantai Pandawa. There we didn't get a lot of time so we just strolled around and had class photos. Next, we went to  GWK Cultural Park. There, we had a whole 11th grade picture and had a little free-time. GWK was so amazing, the statue there was giant. There's 3 big statues there and it was all magnificent. Me and my friend also rent a bike there for Rp. 20.000 it was so cheap and we didn't have limit to rode it. It was so fun! I really like bicycles. But, my happiness ended so fast, we were called back to our bus and went to our next destination Devdan Show. As we arrived we have to wait until 7 p.m. to entered the theater. We had our show for 2 hours and it was my best 2-hours-moment in my life! Seriously! The show was spectacular. I never saw that kind of show anywhere. After the shows end, we went back to our hotel and rest, although me and my friends stayed up late to talk hehe. 

On the 3rd day after we had our breakfast, we went to Tirta Empul, one of Bali Temple.The journey was so loooonng it took about 3-4hours to get there. When we arrived, we need to wear a traditional cloth to got in because it was a holy temple. Tirta Empul also had a holy water. There we could see bali's temple and take a lot of photos cuz the place was so beautiful we wont miss any corner. Also, for girls we have to tied up our hair before we entered the holy temple. 

with local's!

the holy water

After that, we went to a traditional village called Panglipuran. But before heading to Panglipuran we had our lunch at Kintamani Restaurant. It was all you can eat restaurant and best lunch so far in Bali.


best lunch i've ever had:)


When we arrived at Panglipuran, it was raining hard. I didn't expect that. A lot of students went back to bus while me and my friend waited the rain to end in a tent near Panglipuran. Finally, the rain little bit stopped so my friends and I decided to walked around Panglipuran with an umbrella and took several photos there. It was a beautiful traditional village. 

it was raining but still stunning

After that, we heading back to our hotel to prepared a big night La Boheme! A night where 32020 gathered together. Theres a lot of performances from our extracullicular such an MK3, BAND3, TST and many more. It was an amazing night and i will not forget about that night. After that, we went back to our hotel.

blast night!

The next day was our last day in Bali. After had our breakfast we also checked out from the hotel then we went to Kuta Beach. Because we had enough with sea, sand and everything about beach we just saw Kuta Beach a sec and strolled around Kuta. Theres a lot of stuffs sold there. Before we heading back to Krisna, me and my friends bought a Sour Sally in Beachwalk because we were craving for it since it was so hot in Kuta. In Krisna, we had lunch and we bought some souvenirs. 

The next destination was Bedugul, the scenery was truly amazing i really like the views there. Also, the weather wan't that hot and i like it. We took a lot of photos there before went back to our bus.

took a photos there

After that we went back to Bandung. We went to the harbor to ship to Java island, we took a fery ship, it such a long journey yet  fun because in  the bus my classmates talked about everything. The next morning, we stopped at a restaurant to have a bath and had our breakfast there.Then, we went to a long journey again 'til we stopped at a restaurant to had a lunch. After that we were heading to Gubeng Station and waited there until 4 p.m. before we entered the train. We had 12 hours journey and it was a fun journey for me tbh, cuz i do a lot of thing with my friends like having a face masks together hehe. We arrived in the morning and went back to our home.

Bali has been so good! I really enjoy my time there with my friends. Such an unforgetable moment in my life, i wish i could go to Bali again with my friends! Turbud 2019, you rock!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ANALIZE INVITATION LETTER

EDU PASSION 2018