Offers and Suggestion Conversation

One day in a coffee shop..

Anais : "Naura! Oh my god it's been a long time since we graduated."
Naura : "Hey, Anais! We hacen't met each other again since our graduation."
Anais : "Are you free right now?"
Naura : "Yeah, i have nothing to do. Do you want to have some coffee with me?"
Anais : "Sure, c'mon. What coffee do you want?"
Naura : Can you grab me some cafe latte? thanks."
While they're dringking their coffee, they talked about major university.
Anais : "So, what's major university did you take?"
Naura : "Actually, i still confuse what major university i'll take. Honestly, i still considering between law and architecture"
Anais : "Hm.. as i remember your hobby is drawing isn't it? I think you should take architecture because it's your passion, right?"
Naura : "Okay, thank you for your advice, i'll think about it. What about you, what major univeristy did you choose?"
Anais : "I want medical school but my parents suggest me management school."
Naura : "If I were you, i would choose what I want because it's your right to choose your major university, not your parents, right?"
Anais : "Woah thankyou, for your solution. Actually i've been thingking about it for like 2 weeks."
Naura : "Oh, don't mention it. That's what friends are for."
Anais : "Well, good luck for both of us then."
Naura : "Hopefully, we can survive in this college life."
Anais : "OMG! I forgot to meet my friends at 4.00pm."
Naura : "Oh ok, see you next time anais!"
Anais : "Bye!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ANALIZE INVITATION LETTER

TUR BUDAYA 2019

EDU PASSION 2018