BAKTI DESA 2019

 LIVE IN THE VILLAGE FOR 3 DAYS!


Helloooo! Back with me, Anais! Today i want to share about one of the best three days in my life. Guess what? Yes! I have lived in a villlage for 3 days. So, my school held a program called Bakti Desa where student can experience how to be a villager. 

This year, Bakti Desa was held on 3-5 January 2019 in Cibeureum Village. So, on January 5th all 11th grade students gathered in Koridor 3&5 at 6 a.m. After that we went to rented transportations in front of school. It took us about three hours until we arrived in Cibeureum Village. As we arrived, we went to Village Hall where there was an opening ceremony for this program. We also collected our pre-loved books for the students there. 

Cibeureum Village air's was so fresh and it was not as cold as i think. The freshness of the air and the green views there satisfied me. It was so stunning. We had to stay in a local family there and live with them for 3 days. My homeroom teacher and a middle-aged woman brought us to our foster parents and Mrs. Diden gave a money for me and my friends meal. My foster parents welcomed us so warm and they just gave us a loot of snacks as we arrived. The house itself is not that spacious but it feel comfortable stay there. I lived with Ibu Wiwin, Bapak, their one daughter and two sons.

with Ibu and her son.
On the first day, after we arrived at our foster's home, me and my friends helped Ibu to cook. Actually, we weren't helped Ibu that much lol. It's because Ibu didn't want us to feel tired for helped her. And we  had our second lunch there haha. My tummy was so happy. After that, we strolled around and came to my classmates house. We also made a new friend as we strolled around. There's a lot of children there so we could play with them. They also accompanied us to explore place around there and we found a tea garden. There, me and my friends took a photo. It was amazingly beautiful and fresh. Before maghrib, we went back and Ibu already served our dinner. We had a delicious food that made us sleepy and we slept about nine p.m. while our another friends was stayed up late wkwk.

Next day, i got up at 5 a.m. and had prayed. Moning in Cibeureum Village was sooo cold it was about 15 degrees in celcius. I had an allergic to a cold weather so i got a flu in the morning and not brave enough to have a bath. After we prepared ourselves, me and my classmates gathered in our basecamp (our home-room house). Our foster parents also ga
thered there and we went to Situ Cisanti together. We took a local trucks called dolak. As we arrived, we had a little 'picnic' there, our foster parents preparing the lunch it was so good i still remembered the food pindang, tumis kangkund an many more. We also took a lot of photos there and walked around Situ Cisanti. It was so fresh and green there. After that we went back by foot. But, my other friends took a dolak and left me and Casey to walk about 3-4 km. It such a tiring walk and the weather was hot. Then, we went to our home and took a bath there. In the evening, we joined TPA there with a local children. After that, we gathered and distributed our unused clothes with the local children until 9 p.m. It was so fun to share joy with them and we make sure everybody got at least one cloths that fit them.
Tea Garden

On the last days, while the students council had an event. Me and my other friends explore more aboout our Village. We walked across the fields and found a water springs. The water there was so clear that we could see our foot if we got in. When we got back, we met our another friends and decided to went to Ciendog rivers. It was a long journey that we had too walked in a muddy tracks, pass a footpath across a large fields and so much more. It took about an hour till we finally found the river. When we arrived, all the tiring walks was just disappeared, the struggle was really worth to paid with these beautiful river. After had a joy there, we went back and prepared ourselves to went back to our school. We gathered in Village Hall and got into a rented transportations again. We arrived in the afternoon.

Bakti Desa was amazing. It was a fantastic experience for me even tho i got burnt in my face lol. See you again Cibeureum! 'Till we meet again!















Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ANALIZE INVITATION LETTER

TUR BUDAYA 2019

EDU PASSION 2018